Sheffield, Razzamataz Theatre Schools – Drama Tutor
Monday 19 March 2018
You must be creative, inspirational and able to deliver a varied, exciting yet stretching curriculum. We are looking for professionals who are able to use their knowledge, skills and expertise of the industry to inspire and train our students and build on the technical knowledge they have already achieved.
We are an award winning theatre school providing training in dance, drama and singing in both musical theatre and commercial styles to children aged 2-18 years. We aim to develop a child's confidence whilst they learn new skills, make new friends and have fun in a safe and secure environment. Our school runs from 9-4.30pm on a Saturday, hours will be within these times and consist of 1.75 hours in total with the possibility of extra hours.
The job role includes, but is not limited to:
- Working as part of a team committed to providing high quality performing arts training
- Taking responsibility for all your classes performance numbers
- Preparing/following weekly and termly lesson plans
- Preparing students for termly presentations
- Preparing scripts for classes/performances
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A natural affinity with children
- A passion for teaching drama and for the Performing Arts
Classes are held at Meadowhead School, Dyche Lane, Sheffield, S8 8BR on Saturdays during term time. Experience in drama is essential, experience working with children is preferred. Training will be provided. The application deadline is Friday 6th April and interviews will be held on the 19th, 23rd and 25th April. Trials will be Saturday 26th May with the position starting on 23rd June.
To apply, please email us your CV to email@example.com and request an application form.