Artswork Essentials: Equality & Diversity by Artswork 16th May : £90 – £150
Monday 23 April 2018
This one day course provides an overview of equality and diversity, including Arts Council England’s Creative Case for Diversity, and how it might affect you and the areas that you work in. Through practical activities and discussion, you will identify ways to improve the experience of young people by ensuring that everyone is treated equally and is offered the same opportunities.
- Everyone who works in the arts, cultural, heritage sectors and/or libraries
- Demonstrating commitment to Equality and Diversity in the workplace
You will gain:
- An understanding of equality and diversity issues, and how they may affect your work
- An understanding of Arts Council England’s Quality Principles, [which aim to raise the standard of work being produced with, for and by children and young people]
- Knowledge of inclusive environments that value the difference in people, and promote respect
- Tools to develop an action plan for addressing equality and diversity in your work, and the activities you deliver.
Trainer: Lesley Wood
This course can also be booked as part of the Artswork Essentials package.
English National Youth Arts Network subscribers receive an exclusive 10% discount- subscribe here.
Limited bursary places are available. For more information on our open courses or to find out about booking this course as in-house training please contact our professional development team via firstname.lastname@example.org / 02380332491
*Read our course terms and conditions here.