Calling all Drama and creative faciltators, Facio Workshops
Monday 6 August 2018
Facio Workshops is a company that believes in empowering young people & vulnerable women through drama, creativity, storytelling & collaboration. We have worked with local authorities & domestic violence charities and are looking to expand our pool of freelancers. Facio is the Latin word for "enable" and our workshops are becoming recognised as a source of fun, inspiration and innovation. To become a Facio Freelancer, you must have:
- At least 1 year experience of running and leading workshops in schools, theatre groups or charities.
- An enhanced DBS check including registration on the updating service
- A genuine passion for working with young people and/or vulnerable groups
- A freelance career in the arts: whether you are an actor, writer, artist or musician, we want you to share your gift with others while continuing to do what you love.
If you’re able to fulfil the above criteria, please send your CV and covering letter outlining the following:
- Top 3 most memorable experiences as a creative facilitator and why?
- 1-hour lesson plan on how to empower young people based on an age group you feel comfortable with
- What is your unique creative skill to share?
Although we primarily run drama-based workshops, we are open to other mediums to combine with drama, such as music and art. What you can expect when working with Facio Workshops : Competitive daily rate and flexible working.
Please send CVs and covering letters to [email protected] by Monday 6th August 2018 at 10am. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Wednesday 8th August 2018 for an interview and workshop on Friday 10th August. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age