Children's Theatre Performances Wanted, Skewbald Theatre
Thursday 10 May 2018
Skewbald Theatre have been creating and developing theatre for children and their families for the past 10 years. They have toured all over the country, into traditional and found theatre spaces, bringing engaging and exciting live performances to the smaller members of their audience and grown-ups alike. During this time Skewbald have built up strong relationships with a wide range of venues. Skewbald are passionate about getting high-quality children’s theatre into local spaces, where it is easily accessible for local communities. Skewbald are now in a position to not only continue to develop their own work but to help other children’s theatre companies.
Over the next year, we will be working in close partnership with a number of venues to help develop a regular programme of children’s work. We are therefore looking for small-scale touring theatre companies that wish to develop their audiences in and around London and the South East.
Ideal candidates should:
- Currently have children’s theatre productions that are touring or in development.
- Have some experience of taking shows into non-theatre spaces, schools, festivals or rural touring.
- The work can range from solo shows up to 3 or 4 handers.
- Must be able to offer at least 2 performances per day.
- Set must be adaptable to work in smaller performance spaces.
- Productions will not heavily rely on technical support, own equipment may be used. Sound will be available but no or limited lighting.
To apply please send full production information with images and example flyer if available.
Contact: [email protected]