Complexion Workshops, London - Drama Teachers/Practitioners for Drama Workshops
Wednesday 20 December 2017
The ideal candidate must have experience in the following:
- Degree/Professional experience in leading and teaching drama classes.
- The ability to produce and direct a live theatre show.
- Experience in working with people from a range of different backgrounds.
The Job summary includes:
- Working 2-4 hours a week MINIMUM with your chosen class.
- Weekly sessions preparation.
- Material and resource preparation for your sessions when necessary (TO BE discussed in more depth upon application).
- Input in weekly student and session reviews
- Maintain excellent communication with students and parents before and after EVERY session if necessary.
- Ability to source and conduct own materials, props and equipment for live shows.
- Help push the word of the live shows for the Workshops you are working on and give input/feedback on how the company can improve for their future up coming workshops.
Bonus: DBS Qualified (IF INTERERESTED IN WORKING WITH YOUNG PEOPLE).
Salary: Varies depending on workshop (Length included) and experience. (To be discussed upon successful applicants)
Location: London, United Kingdom.
TO APPLY: SEND YOUR CV AND A COVER LETTER TO [email protected]
If you would like to know more information about Complexion Workshops, check us out on www.complexionworkshops.co.uk or contact [email protected]