Home Manchester, Artswork Professional Development - Evaluating Youth Arts Projects training day, 25 April
Monday 12 March 2018
Developed to help you cultivate meaningful and beneficial modes of evaluating youth arts projects – and prepare you for your own evaluative process through creative examples and useful case studies. By the time you leave you will have developed your own working evaluation plan that considers Arts Council Strategic goals, quality principles and project objectives.
You want a practical day and the chance to tailor your approach to creative evaluation. This course will give you the confidence you need to engage fully with evaluating youth arts.
You will gain
- Demystification of evaluation myths
- Meaningful modes of evaluation
- Case studies – different approaches to youth arts evaluation
- A range of creative tools and techniques
- Shaping your individual approach – how to engage with youth arts projects
- An evaluation plan- kickstart your own project evaluation
Trainer: Lesley Wood
English National Youth Arts Network subscribers receive an exclusive 10% discount - subscribe here.
Limited bursary places are available. For more information on our open courses or to find out about booking this course as in-house training please contact our professional development team via email@example.com / 02380 332491
Please visit www.eventbrite.com/e/evaluating-youth-arts-projects-tickets-42981065524 for more information and to book your place.