Lewes, East Sussex, Kaleidoscope - Summer School Performing Arts Facilitators
Thursday 7 June 2018
Kaleidoscope is a thriving performing arts company which has been operating in the town of Lewes (near Brighton) for fifteen years. We offer a range of weekly classes and holiday workshops encouraging creativity and developing confidence.
We are seeking a number of experienced and enthusiastic performing arts facilitators to lead workshops on our popular Summer School from Monday 30th July to Friday 3rd August 2018. The Summer School is for children aged 5-16 years.
If you teach - DRAMA, ANIMATION, CIRCUS SKILLS, SINGING or any other skills you think would fit, then we would love to hear from you! (We have already recruited Dance Teachers and Production Art Teachers for this year).
Pay: £500 for the whole week (includes planning meeting), or £100 per day for facilitators who come in for a couple of days during the week.
The work would suit East Sussex based facilitators, or people who could stay with friends/family in Lewes, or Brighton.
- Enthusiastic, positive and confident facilitator who pays attention to detail.
- You will be able to create excellent, well structured lesson plans which engage the children.
- Ability to deliver high-quality workshops, improving students' skills and confidence.
- Have teaching experience of children and be a strong behaviour manager.
- Have a current DBS certificate - or be able to apply for one.
- A team player with a great sense of fun!?
Kaleidoscope will provide full training and support prior to/during the week.
Please send your CV to our artistic director, Deirdre, along with 300 words (max) outlining your previous experience as a workshop facilitator and what you would bring to the role.
- [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!