Liverpool - Young DaDaFest Alder Hey Project Coordinator
Tuesday 29 May 2018
The Post Holder will coordinate and ensure the smooth running of the Young DaDaFest’s Alder Hey project. The role involves coordinating workshops with artists, children and young people at Alder Hey hospital.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To coordinate the implementation and operational delivery of Young DaDaFest’s Alder Hey project against agreed targets - monitoring, evaluating and reporting as necessary. Particular attention will be required to be paid to our relationship with our principle funders Children in Need, Arts Council England and Liverpool City Council.
- To facilitate the involvement of disabled and deaf children and young people in project development and decision-making at both the project and organisational level. Working closely with delivery team to enthuse and develop young people’s skills.
- To supervise freelance staff members who are part of the delivery team for Young DaDaFest Alder Hey.
- Liaising with Head of Young Peoples Programmes at DaDaFest and Arts Coordinator at Alder Hey to deliver outcomes for the project with support and guidance from hospital staff. Adhering to hospital policies and procedures, allowing for flexibility in project delivery around medical treatment.
- Support the ethos of DaDaFest and implement its policies and practices and take responsibility as a member of DaDaFest and participate in team meetings and annual appraisal meetings.
- In addition the post holder may be required to undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with their status and abilities as and when required
For further information and details of how to apply, please visit: https://www.dadafest.co.uk/get-involved/work-at-dadafest