London, Arcola Theatre - , Participation Coordinator
Thursday 7 June 2018
Arcola Theatre is looking for a new Participation Coordinator. Could it be you?
Arcola Participation is a key ingredient to the lifeblood of Arcola Theatre and provides genuinely radical opportunities for the people of Hackney and surrounding boroughs to participate in the arts. The theatre acts as a creative hub for our community, providing opportunities to learn, train and perform under the guidance of world-class artists. The work is innovative and inspirational, ensuring our community produces the highest quality work and providing them with the tools to achieve their aspirations. Arcola Participation engages and inspires all sections of the community, ensuring that world class theatre and training is available to everyone.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Support the Participation Manager in overseeing and delivering projects with young people, schools and community groups
- Work with diverse communities to recruit hard to reach young people and community members
- Build relationships with key partners form the Creative Learning and Participation sector
- Creatively lead on some Participation projects and shows
- Manage apprentices, interns, facilitators and freelancers
- Contribute to the writing of funding applications, evaluation reports and monitoring information
Apply for the role
Deadline: 10am, Monday 11 June
Interviews: Wednesday 13 & Friday 15 June
Please return your completed application form to [email protected] with Participation Coordinator Application in the subject line. Alternatively you can return it via post to Recruitment, Arcola Theatre, 24 Ashwin Street, Dalston, London E8 3DL.