London, The Tabernacle - Youth Activities Assistant, GLUE (The Tabernacle W11)
Thursday 19 April 2018
GLUE is a free youth programme based at The Tabernacle W11 in North Kensington, utilizing the arts and team-building activities to inspire young people to stick together. Workshops include drama, art, steelpan, capoeira, creative writing, singing, football and homework club.
Now expanding the team, GLUE are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, and organised Youth Activities Assistant to become a member of the collective.
Primary responsibilities include supervising participants, supporting workshop facilitators, and assisting the programme co-ordinator in the running of an engaging and inspiring programme.
- An enhanced DBS certificate.
- Experience working with children and/or teenagers.
- A propensity to engage in community-based projects.
- Full induction.
- Development opportunities.
- Regular team meetings and full support in your role.
Job type: Part-time (8 hours per week)
Hourly rate: £10.20