Paid Opportunities for Young People, b-side
Monday 19 February 2018
As an [intransit] Producer you will:
- Receive training & mentorship from b-side team & outside practitioners
- Help b-side produce a platform for Young People during the Festival
- Work with a budget & learn about fundraising on the go
- Be paid for your time
- Be aged 16 - 25 (or there abouts)
- Be passionate about championing a festival for young people ?
More info here.
APPLY TO BE A B-SIDE BURSARY ARTIST
We are offering 3 – 5 bursary commission opportunities for young artists to develop their practice in the lead up to b-side Festival 2018. b-side are inviting young people aged 16 – 25 to create new site-specific work that responds to Portland in Dorset. Applications are invited from artists working in any media including: visual art, digital, sound, film, text based work, performance art and social media. The b-side bursary artist will receive mentorship from a b-side team member and a partnering organisation. Find out more here.