South East, Drama Teachers - Cover, Light UP
Tuesday 29 May 2018
Light UP provides affordable, high-quality drama lessons for local communities. Since Light UP (formerly known as Acting UP) began in November 2014, our classes have grown across Hampshire, and we are now looking for new staff to join our welcoming and creative team.
We run a large number of classes and are looking for: Cover teachers for all locations
Light UP runs classes in:
Hamble, Park Gate, Gosport, Emsworth, Dibden Purlieu, Shirley, Bitterne Park, Chander’s Ford, Botley, Warsash
- Planning and executing high-quality lessons and rehearsals, improving students' skills and confidence
- Adhering to the company’s safeguarding and data protection policies
- Administration, such as keeping registers and uploading short class reports
- Motivating and inspiring Light UP students
- Have teaching experience or equivalent professional experience
- Have a current DBS certificate - or be able to apply for one
- Own vehicle is desirable due to the location of our classes
?Lesson plans provided.
?Light UP will provide full training, support and career progression opportunities.
?Interviews: We will be interviewing successful shortlisted applicants on receipt of their CV’s.