The National Association of Youth Theatres is seeking a Project Manager
Tuesday 1 February 2022
The National Association of Youth Theatres is seeking an experienced, professional and flexible project manager to oversee a period of development for the organisation.
NAYT’s vision is:
To empower and develop young people through participation in excellent youth theatre.
NAYT’s mission is:
- To empower young people to be positive members of society.
- To enrich the lives of young people young people through appreciation of the arts and develop a continuing engagement with them.
- To enable high quality youth theatre experiences for young people from diverse backgrounds.
We are currently making a bid to Arts Council England to support a programme that will see us revamping our offer to enable us to effectively support the Youth Theatre sector and the vital work that it does with children and young people in England and Wales. In order to support this bid, we are looking to engage a Project Manager who, if the application is successful, will manage this programme of activity for a period of 18 months.
The project will involve:
- Overseeing the general running of the organisation, including providing up to date support resources for member organisations, leading regular virtual events, maintaining the website and supporting board meetings
- Leading the planning and management of annual Raising the Game training events for member organisations
- Managing freelance contracts including that of a membership consultant and sector researcher
- Planning and management of a brand new ‘Participant to Practitioner’ programme supporting young leaders in the Youth Theatre sector.
- Attending meetings and advocating for the organisation and the sector as a whole.
We are open to professionals based anywhere in England and Wales as we are a virtual organisation.
To express interest in this role, please send a CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] clearly marked ‘Project Manager’. If you would like to have an informal chat about the role before sending your CV, please mail [email protected]s.com.