Yorkshire, Giggleswick School - Theatre Practitioner
Tuesday 29 May 2018
We reserve the right to close early subject to receiving suitable applications – we therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest convenience.
Giggleswick School is seeking to appoint a Theatre Practitioner for a one-year fixed term contract with effect from September 2018. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented, flexible theatre maker to develop their skills working with 11-18 year olds in a fast-paced, innovative, professional and supportive environment. You will support the curricular and co-curricular work of the department, helping to inspire and deliver a range of creative activities and shows: a willingness to contribute to all aspects of theatre production is essential. There may be some evening and weekend duties. The post can be an excellent springboard for anybody thinking about teaching as a career, or it is a good opportunity to focus on developing a range of Theatre Practitioner skills. In addition to the above we also offer;
- A salary of £13,000 per annum which is inclusive of 5.6 weeks’ annual holiday pay
- Assistance with accommodation may be available
- Lunches will be provided free of charge during term time
- High quality working environment in a beautiful 215-acre campus
- Free access to on-site facilities, including gym, sports courts and swimming pool
If you would like to apply for this post, further details and an application pack are available from Nicola Menzies, HR Assistant, email [email protected] telephone 01729 893 096.