Youth Theatre Director, WCTT Young Actors Company
Friday 13 July 2018
- POSITION: Act Three Director (WCTT Young Actors Company)
- LOCATION: New Wimbledon Theatre
- HOURS: Sundays (2hrs) Term Time
- FEE: £35 per hour plus planning and production week fee
- CLOSING DATE: Friday, 25th July 2018
We are looking for an experienced director to join our team and lead our ACT THREE group (16-19 years) during term-time from 9 September 2017 – 7 July 2018.
WCTT Young Actors Company provides high quality theatre experiences and drama training for young people in Merton. All three groups perform in a full-scale production in the spring term and take part in community performances in July. The YAC is free to join and meets every Sunday in term time at NWT Time & Leisure Studio Theatre.
- To present an exciting ambitious scheme of work, including plans for one major production per year.
- To implement the work-scheme with a group of 20 YAC members including: conducting auditions, selecting plays for production, devising new material, directing both improvised and scripted work.
- To work alongside the YAC Director and the Back of House team at NWT to ensure delivery of high-quality YAC productions.
£35 per hour (36 weeks, 2 hours per week) plus a planning fee of £150 per term and production week fee of £500.
Please send a covering email stating your interest in the role and the experience you can bring to it, plus a CV to [email protected] by Friday, 25th July 2018. Interviews in August 2018.
For more information contact [email protected] website; www.wctt.org.uk FB; /wctt Twitter/Insta; @wcttrust