Register to get access to our services!
NAYT's membership programme is designed to cater for all of the organisations, groups and individuals who access our services. Our reasonably priced fees ensure the continued delivery of excellent events, training and development for the sector while giving you a number of fantastic benefits at an accessible cost.
It is just £40 a year for youth theatres with under 50 participants and £80 for youth theatres with 50 or more participants.
You will access the same benefits whether you're small or large, but we hope larger organisations will make more use of the benefits and will contribute as such. But if you are unfunded or might struggle to pay the larger organisation rate then please just get in touch with us.
If you're a freelancer who doesn't need access to all the support resources but would like to become part of the community and book on to training courses you can join us for FREE as an Associate Member. This membership is also for anyone who just wants to be kept in the loop about our work.
- **Access to member downloads until 30 June 2020** - This is an enhancement to help the sector through Coronavirus
- Sign up to our mailing list in order to find out about NAYT events and sector news.
- Access to other services at normal charge, including our Youth Theatre Surgery and the Inspire programme.
- Unrestricted access to the NAYT website including the Youth Theatre Database where you can create and edit your youth theatre profile.
- Access to our Scripts Database to find your next show.
- Access to your own practitioner profile (and the chance to find a freelancer).
- Access to our downloads section for lots of template policies and a growing bank of workshop templates.
- Access to 'recycle resources' where you can list costumes, set & props wanted or for sale.
- Free marketing to NAYT networks and mailing lists.
- Discounted rates for all NAYT events.
- Free individual advice and information through our Youth Theatre Surgery.
- The opportunity to shape and inform the development of NAYT’s future service offer.