Register to get access to our services!
NAYT's membership programme is designed to cater for all of the organisations, groups and individuals who access our services. Our reasonably priced fees ensure the continued delivery of excellent events, training and development for the sector while giving you a number of fantastic benefits at an accessible cost.
It is just £40 a year for individuals or youth theatres with under 50 participants and £80 for youth theatres with 50 or more participants.
You will access the same benefits whether you're small or large, but we hope larger organisations will make more use of the benefits and will contribute as such. But if you are unfunded or might struggle to pay the larger organisation rate then please just get in touch with us.
If you're a freelancer who doesn't need access to all the support resources but would like to become part of the community and book on to training courses you can join us for FREE as a Subscriber. This membership is also for anyone who just wants to be kept in the loop about our work.
- Sign up to our email mailing list in order to find out about NAYT events and sector news. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Ability to purchase tickets for NAYT events.
- Unrestricted access to the NAYT website including the Youth Theatre Database where you can create and edit your youth theatre profile.
- Access to our downloads section for lots of templates and sample policies. These include: Data and Online, Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Setting up and running a Youth Theatre, blank session plans and safeguarding for remote and digital work.
- Access to our Scripts Database to find your next show.
- Discounted rates for all NAYT events.
- 30% discount code for Nick Hern Books.
- Access to NAYT Recommendations, a selection of useful books and Q&As with play-wrights and their scripts designed for young people.
- In Conversation With videos, a series of 30 minute interviews with Youth Theatre directors, writers, theatre-makers about their practise and working with young people.
- Access to our Fund-Raisers Network, a series of meetings to get advice and support on funding for your organisaiton.
- Recordings of webinars Platforming Young Voices and Mental Health & Youth Theatre, two 60 minute discussions hosted as part of Raising The Game 2020.
- Recordings of webinars Voices From The Sector and Challenging Old & New Normals, two 60 minute discussions hosted as part of Raising The Game 2021.
- Access to your own practitioner profile (and the chance to find a freelancer).
- Free individual advice and information through our Youth Theatre Surgery.
- The opportunity to shape and inform the development of NAYT’s future service offer.